20 Important Questions
In our book When Your Body Talks, Listen!, we
ask and answer the following questions:
- What is stress?
- What are Stress-Related Disorders (SRDs)?
- What causes SRDs?
- How is it that SRDs cause illness and problems for the
individual and the medical system?
- Why do they create such problems?
- What can be done about them?
- How do SRDs affect the cost of medical care?
- What can the average person do about SRDs?
- Can I recognize that I am being affected by stress?
- Why should I be concerned about stress and SRDs?
- Why don’t I get well when my doctor gives me medications?
- Why do I get sick again just after I got better from the last
- Why is it that my symptoms do not make sense to my doctor or me?
- Why am I not recovering from my illness?
- What laws of nature rule over health, wellness, illness, and
- How does my body work for me to protect and defend me?
- What does it take to have my body fail and allow me to get
- How can I prevent getting sick or becoming ill?
- What factors do I have working for me to protect me from
illness and allow me to grow and healthfully evolve?
- What is wellness and how can I make it work for me?